Monday, July 14, 2008

Trail Net Results

Okay as some of you know we went to Trail Net in May to get my son Nick tested for the antibodies of Diabetes. So while we are there the husband and I decide what the heck we will get it done. Great lady at trial net is Lee. She comes out and ask's Nick if he wants some Numbing cream. He knows the word numbing cream from when we put that on our Daughter during site changes for her insulin pump. "Nick states, NUMBING CREAM.. What, Im not no diabetic" This coming from a 5 year old.. I laughed so hard.. So the three of us are done at Trial net and the waiting game begins. Lee states 6-8 weeks for the result.. WHY that long...lol..So on the 4th week I went home from lunch and in the mail box was two letters from Trial Net. One addressed to Nickolas and one to Fred.. WTF where is mine?? I pick up the phone and call the hubby at work going, Congrats both you and Nick are negative for the antibodies.. He goes what about you, WHAT mine wasn't even in there.. Love of god I say.. So of course I return to work and send Lee a yippeee Im so happy Nick and Fred are negative now what about me.
So of course she calls me that night saying Im so sorry the letters weren't suppose to be sent without all your results.. OK get to the point now.. Im positive for what?? GAD65 is high.. And for me to come back and lets redo the GAD65 test... Im like REDO I just waited 4 weeks for my results.. Ok, lets redo it to make sure you people didn't mess up.. lol.. So another 4 weeks later my 2nd GAD65 comes back high....... So off to Phase II I go.. And ya know I hate given blood.. I just really hate it.. So Phase II I have to do the OGTT which I hate that nasty orange drink you have to drink. I hated it when I was pregnant.. I could gag on that crap.. I dont like anything orange. I suppose if it came in Bud Light Beer flavored or ya know something with Malibu Rum in it It would taste great. Until Next time..

1 comment:

Jessica L. Smith said...

I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.