Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 10, 2008 A little About Me & My Family




My first Blog. Wow I finally figured out how to set one up. Hope it turns out ok as I have typed this 3 times to view it and it has disappeared..LOL.




I have been reading alot of the parent blogs on the CWD boards. What a great group of mothers and fathers we have on those boards. I love reading about their lives and the lives of their children so I figured Why shouldn't I give it a try.... Some of them can really put a smile on your face when you are having a rotten day..




My life as a mother of Type 1. My daughter Brittney was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes 1-19-07. Her brother at the time had no idea what happened to his sissy but he had the time of his life with friends and family. What 4 year old at the time wouldn't love Chuck E Cheese. What We spent a week at the hospital and that was the longest time being away from my son. I also didn't want to leave my daughters side because I was afraid of the unknown. I didn't know if she was going to die and I didn't know if I emotionally was going to be ok. I had many friends and family who I talked to every day who are and were my rock. My husband Who stood by me in the time when I needed him the most, would go get something to eat and ask me to come along however I couldn't eat a thing. I was sick to my stomach..I just wanted to sit by her side. I just wanted my little girl to be OK. OK is what she is. She is one amazing girl who takes her shots regularly before she was put onto the insulin pump. We have had some horrible times dealing with diabetes but ya know what we get through them.


Now we have been with the diabetes for 1 1/2 years now and it seems like we have always been dealing with it. Some days are harder than others but we manage to get through it. Remember that the BG levels are a number and I can't get caught up in one number. You have to look at the whole Picture.


Nickolas aka "Bubby" just graduated Pre-K and he will be going into the Big Kindergarten in August. He is so excited to be going to the big school like his sissy. They have spent the entire summer together at the school camp which he is having the time of his life there. One friend says I didn't know Bubby loves puzzels so much. He does them ALL day long.. lol.. Which he makes his friend do them with him.. Awww his friend is like his big brother.








1 comment:

Jessica L. Smith said...

I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.